Learn more about Dr. Richard Michelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Michelstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michelstein
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Michelstein, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelstein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Michelstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Michelstein DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Michelstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Michelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Michelstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Gastroenterologists.