A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Michelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Michelstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michelstein
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Michelstein, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelstein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Michelstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Michelstein DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Michelstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Michelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Michelstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Gastroenterologists.