A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Michelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Michelstein is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Michelstein, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelstein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Michelstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Michelstein DO and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Michelstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Michelstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Michelstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Gastroenterologists.