Learn more about Dr. Richard Milchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Milchak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milchak graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Milchak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milchak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Milchak practice?
Dr. Richard Milchak practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Fort Morgan, CO.
See Fort Collins Internists, Fort Collins Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Collins Pulmonologists.