A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Milchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Milchak is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Milchak, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milchak graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Milchak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Milchak MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Milchak practice?
- Dr. Richard Milchak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Milchak practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Fort Morgan, CO.
See Fort Collins Pulmonologists.