A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Milchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Milchak is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Milchak, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milchak graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Milchak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milchak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Milchak practice?
Dr. Richard Milchak practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Fort Morgan, CO.
See Fort Collins Pulmonologists.