A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Milchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Milchak is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milchak
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Milchak, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milchak graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Milchak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Milchak MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Milchak practice?
- Dr. Richard Milchak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Milchak practices Pulmonary Disease near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Loveland Pulmonologists.