Learn more about Dr. Richard Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Millman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Millman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Millman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Millman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Millman practice?
- Dr. Richard Millman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Millman practices Pulmonary Disease near West Warwick, RI.
See West Warwick Pulmonologists.