Learn more about Dr. Richard Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Millman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Millman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Millman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Millman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Millman practice?
- Dr. Richard Millman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Millman practices Pulmonary Disease near West Warwick, RI.
See West Warwick Pulmonologists.