A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Millman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Millman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Millman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Millman practice?
- Dr. Richard Millman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Millman practices Pulmonary Disease near Middletown, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, RI and West Warwick, RI.
See Middletown Pulmonologists.