A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Dominican Republic.
Dr. Mills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Hillcrest Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Mills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Mills practice?
- Dr. Richard Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mills practices Family Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians.