A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Milsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Milsten is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Milsten, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Milsten graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Milsten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Jersey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Milsten MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Milsten practice?
- Dr. Richard Milsten has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Milsten practices Urology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Urologists.