A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miner
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Miner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Miner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Miner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Miner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Miner practice?
- Dr. Richard Miner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Miner practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.