A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mink
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mink, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mink graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Mink MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Mink practice?
- Dr. Richard Mink has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mink practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians.