A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Minkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Minkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Minkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minkin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Minkin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Minkin practice?
- Dr. Richard Minkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Minkin practices Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Farmington, MI.