Dr. Richard Minter Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Minter?

Good Doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2017

He seems to be very good at what he does. He always seems to know exactly what I need. Very knowledgeable about his medicine.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

He didn't listen to what I had to tell him. He heard me, but didn't work with me at all from my side. Was insistent that his knowledge was absolute - wont work with what you yourself would like to do - was treated like an object on an assembly line. Overall I would also say AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Nice enough building and nice staff. But what does that matter when the practicing Dr. is awful.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I think people writing these reviews have some bias based on the fact that Dr. Minter's bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. He rarely smiles but becomes more friendly as he asks questions. I found his diagnosis to be accurate and his treatment very helpful, and I am grateful for him. He does charge for no-shows and won't submit claims to insurance. It is my understanding that in Columbus few psychiatrists do file claims for insurance...they're so few of them that they don't have to.

poor personal skills

Posted on December 19th, 2013

poor listening skills, overbearing and rude

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Thank God after I left this doctor I found a competent one. The dosages of medications he prescribed for me even the pharmacist questioned. They were not effective and he wouldn't prescribe the ones that would be that I am on now and doing much better. From the time spent waiting in his office where you can hear everything the office lady said it became clear that he put many of his patients on the same drugs. While I was not improving at all he told my employer that I could return to work. I lost my job because of this. This man is not caring and just runs assembly line medicine. Avoid at all cost.

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and completely helped me out of a very bad place. Thank you. I wish the office staff was a bit more friendly, but he was wonderful and knew exactly what to do for my treatment. Answered questions. Very professional.

UNPROFESSIONAL!

Posted on November 15th, 2011

misdiagnosisnot personable and uncaringrude, unfriendly staff that must be familywill become testy, callous, and even yell at you over phoneoverall experience was unpleasant but above all unprofessiona l

Posted on February 12th, 2016