A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mintzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mintzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mintzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintzer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mintzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Mintzer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Mintzer practice?
- Dr. Richard Mintzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mintzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Evanston Radiologists.