Dr. Richard Mirel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mirel?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 2nd, 2010

Not being satisfied with my previous endocrinologist, I began going to Dr. Mirel at his endocrinology clinic at the South Shore Hospital several months ago. He is knowledgeable and he listens. I have been to his office only twice, but was seen right away both times. I have spoken to him on the phone several times and found that he responds to my concerns with all the information I need. I have confidence in this doctor and will continue to see him.

COPD