inactive

Richard V Miron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 28th, 2015
saved my life
i went to an emergcy room because i had a stomach pain and dr miron had givin a test i didnt take well i went to office he had me say a verse i could not did a other examine which i failed he had me in a vasicular surgeon office with the next morning had block caroid arity into surgery i could of died but dr miron saved my life i have a situation today and was c alled right back

October 3rd, 2014
Very thorough
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Miron for several years. Although he has never had a serious illness, I find his annual physical to be far more thorough than any I have ever had. He has called him mid year to see if he has had the recommended screening tests and follow up to his physical.

December 15th, 2013
My mother suffered a major stroke because of the poor care she received from him and his staff....i think he had a serious drinking problem, i would never recommend him, if he has not yet retired, he should...

July 22nd, 2011
He is very opinionated. He cut down his staff and only uses his wife in the office now. No follow up at all. I have to call to find out test results. Doesn't call back when asked to call to speak about test results. Gets angered when the patient knows more than he does. Very dissatisfied and I think it is time he retires. time to find another PCP who actually does the job of a PCP.

March 26th, 2011
when i had him for a doctor, he saved my life. he would always explain to me before i left the room on my problems that i had and what to do... i have no problem with dr miron