Learn more about Dr. Richard Misischia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Misischia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misischia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Misischia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Misischia, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Misischia graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Misischia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Misischia DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Misischia practice?
- Dr. Richard Misischia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Misischia practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Rheumatologists.