Learn more about Dr. Richard Misischia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Misischia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misischia
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Misischia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Misischia, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Misischia graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Misischia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Misischia DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Misischia practice?
- Dr. Richard Misischia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Misischia practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Rheumatologists.