A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mizer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mizer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Mizer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mizer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Mizer practice?
Dr. Richard Mizer practices Family Medicine near Greenfield, OH.
See Greenfield Family Physicians.