A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mizer is Excellent. Dr. Mizer has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mizer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mizer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mizer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Mizer practice?
Dr. Richard Mizer practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Greenfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH and Washington Court House, OH.
See Greenfield Family Physicians and Greenfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Mizer, Dr. Rickie Mizer, Dr. Rich Mizer, Dr. Rick Mizer, Dr. Richie Mizer, Dr. Ricky Mizer