A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mogerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mogerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mogerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogerman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mogerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Shore Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Mogerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Mogerman practice?
- Dr. Richard Mogerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mogerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ludington, MI.
See Ludington Surgeons.