A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mogerman is Excellent. Dr. Mogerman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mogerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogerman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mogerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Shore Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mogerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mogerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Mogerman practice?
Dr. Richard Mogerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ludington, MI.
See Ludington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Mogerman, Dr. Ricardo Mogerman, Dr. Rich Mogerman, Dr. Richie Mogerman, Dr. Rick Mogerman, Dr. Rickey Mogerman