A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Molk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Molk is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Molk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molk graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Molk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Molk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Molk practice?
- Dr. Richard Molk has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Molk practices Ophthalmology near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Ophthalmologists.