Learn more about Dr. Richard Molk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Molk is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Molk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Molk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molk graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Molk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Molk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Molk practice?
- Dr. Richard Molk has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Molk practices Ophthalmology near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Ophthalmologists.