A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Molteni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Molteni, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molteni graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Molteni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Aloysius Molteni MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Molteni practice?
- Dr. Richard Molteni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Molteni practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.