A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Monroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Monroe is Good.
Dr. Monroe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kermit Monroe MD and PHD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Monroe practice?
- Dr. Richard Monroe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Monroe practices Neurology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Neurologists.