A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moody
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Moody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moody, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 52 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Elbow Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moody has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dwight Lyman Moody MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Moody practice?
- Dr. Richard Moody has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Moody practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Primary Care Doctors.