Dr. Richard Moody MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016
great treatment....
Dr. Moody is tops in my book. He doesn't just look at one symptom, and dole out medicine for that. He spends time with me, and listens to what I tell him is going on. He will ask a slew of questions, and have practical, down to earth advice if I ask for it. His staff is courteous and professional. They are matter of fact, which I appreciate. You don't get a whole lot of chit-chat. It's a busy office. But I've never had a question not answered or been treated like I didn't matter. This is one of the better practices in the area.

October 25th, 2015
Not a good doctor
This doctor did me no good after years of treatment. His nurse Melissa was rude to me on every phone call I had with her. I recommend finding another practice to visit as he is not good at what he does. The wait times are ridiculous and time spent with patients us minimal at best. He also thinks that he can dictate what you will do and you will do it. Otherwise he will no longer treat you. I seriously recommend not going to this guy.

September 3rd, 2015
Good doctor and great nursing staff
Dr. Moody is a very intelligent doctor. He will assess the problem and find a solution for you. His nurse is truly the best, most caring nurse I have ever dealt with, and I have seen many doctors. She makes me feel welcome and truly has compassion.

January 21st, 2014
Pastor
Dr. Moody is personable, thorough and follows up on his patients. He is the third MD I have consulted in Chattanooga and I rate him at 99% and would recomment him to friends or family.

June 10th, 2011
Best Doctor in Chattanooga, Tn.
I have gone to Dr. Moody for 5 or 6 years. When I first started, I was skeptical of doctors as just a way to make a dollar. My blood pressure and blood sugas was way out of control. I did not know I had diabetes. He quiichly diagnosed the problems and got my numbers down to a safe level. After a time, my situation is under control. His staff couldn't be any nicer or more professional. I trust him to the point, I put my life in his hands without worry.

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. Moody is very prompt and caring.

December 1st, 2010
big ego
does not like to hear what u heard on Dr. Oz. He has a big ego and doesn't like patient to suggest what test they would like to have done. He is smart but very opinionated. Does not do bio-identical stuff which is a waste of money.

April 1st, 2008
Caring physician
Dr. Moody is always willing to look into all possibilities and answer any questions - even if it means sending you to additional doctors. He wants to get the answer. Period.

December 16th, 2016