A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moors, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moors graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moors has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Moors practice?
Dr. Richard Moors practices Ophthalmology near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Selma Ophthalmologists.