A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moors is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moors
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moors Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moors, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moors graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moors has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Moors MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Moors practice?
- Dr. Richard Moors has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Moors practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.