A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morawetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morawetz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morawetz graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Morawetz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Alabama Hosp, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bacon Morawetz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Morawetz practice?
- Dr. Richard Morawetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Morawetz practices Neurological Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurological Surgeons.