A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morehead is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morehead, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehead graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Morehead has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- UK Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Morehead MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Morehead practice?
- Dr. Richard Morehead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Morehead practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists, Lexington Critical Care Practitioners, and Lexington Pulmonologists.