A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morehead is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morehead
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morehead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morehead, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehead graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Morehead has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- UK Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Morehead FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Morehead practice?
- Dr. Richard Morehead has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Morehead practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Frankfort, KY.
See Frankfort Internists, Frankfort Critical Care Practitioners, and Frankfort Pulmonologists.