A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morgera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morgera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morgera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgera graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vincent Morgera MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Morgera practice?
- Dr. Richard Morgera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Morgera practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI.
See Middletown Internists.