inactive

Richard E Morris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

September 11th, 2015
worst doctor i ever had
Had prostate surgery done 10 weeks ago and still having problems with infections. Did something during surgery that infected my whole body with E coli. Ended up in ICU. Could have died on the table. Heart rate was 30 and oxygen level down to 25. Testicles swelled up and very painful. Never got an explanation from him on what happened. 4 days later had to go to emergency room to get help. Then developed C diff that required more antibiotics. This man has the bedside manner of a turnip. Never looks you in the eyes and talks down to you. I am almost 70 and can honestly say he is the worst doctor I ever had. If anyone mentions his name to you, run for the hills!

January 2nd, 2014
Stay away!!
Dr. Morris has absolutely no bedside manner. He is down right rude and even with a lengthy history of kidney stones he dismissed me like an insignificant ant. As I keeled over in pain he wanted to lecture me about prevention instead of helping me in the moment. I ended up with a raging infection and had to go to a walk in the next day because I was so poorly treated by him. I had passed a stone and suffered with renal colic and a high temp all night before being treated by the walk in. They put me on an antibiotic and actually stated that they could not believe that Dr Morris did not treat me the day before given the significant amount of blood in my urine. I have changed to an entirely different practice so I do not have to come across him again.

June 18th, 2012
Unprofecional
Very unproffecional comments. Made me felt very uncomfortable and not simpatizing with my problem. Made some bad taste comments and very judgemental. Had the worse experience visiting this Doctor and will never go back. He also had his eyes close while talking to me which made me feel as he was not a trusted person. Will not recomend this urologyst to anyone.