A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morrow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bennet Morrow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Richard Morrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Morrow practices Family Medicine near Albertson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Glendale, NY.
See Albertson Primary Care Doctors.