Overall Review

no change

March 14th, 2016
After my husband went to hospital for a kidney stone, he went to Dr. Morsky. while the hospital took a cat scan of his kidney, it showed he had a lung nodule. Well, Dr. Morsky basically ignored it. We went there in the hopes that he would guide us towards the next step. He said that he would call the hospital and speak to someone about the findings and call us. It's been a month and he never called, I even called a week after we went to him and left a message. Still no phone call from him. I decided that he is not some one that we trust. I made an appointment with a lung doctor, and my husband was sent for another cat scan! This is unacceptable! In the mean time we went to him for what.

May 6th, 2013
I saw Dr. Morski 5 years ago. I went to him after developing a terrible URI and Sinus infection. I had just started college and my roommate had Mononucleosis. I told him that I had looked up the symptoms and thought I had mononucleosis too. He told me that I did not have mononucleosis, and gave me medicine for the infection. A week later, I was worse, so I went back. I told him again that I thought I had mononucleosis, but he was insistant that I didn't. He gave me more medicine for the infections and sent me home. A few days later, I was much worse. The infection had spread through my ears and throat. I went back and he told me that he suspected I had lymes disease. He sent me next door for bloodwork, and I asked him to test for mononucleosis too. He chuckled and told me he was sure I didn't have it! He gave me a script for Amoxicillan in order to start treating the suspected lymes. Two days later, I was covered in hives and my throat started to close up. I was rushed to the hospital, and when I told the doctor what had happened over the past two weeks, they tested me for mononucleosis. The test came back positive. The doctor explained to me that when you have mononucleosis, you cannot take amoxicillan becuase it will cause your body to mimic an allergic reaction. I went back to HMH a few days later to see Dr. Delagente, who is a great doctor, and when I saw Dr. Morski there, I showed him the hives and told him what happened. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "huh, who knew". As the doctor, he should have known. He should have caught the symptoms of mononucleosis instead of disregarding it because I "got it into my head by looking online". He should have known not to prescribe the amoxicillan because I had been exposed to mononucleosis and because there was a possibility of me having it. He should have taken precautions instead of disregarding his patient. While I continue to see Dr.'s at HMH, I refuse to ever see him again, and I suggest others do too.

September 2nd, 2010
RUDE TO PATIENTS
HORRIFIC office staff. DO NOT USE THEM!!! Rude to patients with no courtesy or care whatsoever to their needs. Insistence on their convenience and do not care if you leave the practice. This is a service industry/business that shows complete disrespect to the patient base. EXAMPLE: Was firmly told that I did not have an appointment when I did. When I CALMLY differed with them, I was still denied the appointment and asked to leave the office without treatment. When I told them they were losing my business, the phlebotomist threatened to physically assault me outside the office. AGAIN, DO NOT USE THEM!!!

September 10th, 2008
Great Doctor, bad office
Dr. Morski is a great doctor, but the practice that he is in leaves a lot to be desired. Dr. Morski is often overbooked and runs late. Then again it is an urgent care center.