Learn more about Dr. Richard Moscarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moscarelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moscarelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscarelli graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moscarelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moscarelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Moscarelli practice?
Dr. Richard Moscarelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and Orange, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.