A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moscarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moscarelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moscarelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscarelli graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moscarelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Moscarelli MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Moscarelli practice?
- Dr. Richard Moscarelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Moscarelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and Orange, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.