Obstetricians & Gynecologists

325 Boston Post Rd
Ste 3B
Orange, CT 06477
203-795-5590
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Good  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

I've been going to Dr.Moscarelli for about 6 years now and I find him extremely personable. My first pregnancy was very difficult and he was there the whole time during crazy testing hospitalizations and even when he wasn't on call during my pregnancy he made sure he was there. Wouldn't trade him for anything

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

I found Dr. Moscarelli rushed. The practice has an assembly line feel. There wasn't time to ask questions. I plan to find another group before I get pregnant.

|  An Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Moscarelli for the past 6 years and I would NOT trade him for anyone else! He's the most caring doctor, great bedside manners, never rushes you and gave me the best solution to treat my condition. His expertise is trustworthy and like everyone else said, he calls you back personally when you leave him a message and he will also calls you personally when the lab results comes back!

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Great bedside manners, excellent diagnosis , get back to you personally when you left him a message, very calm, friendly and compassionate.

|  Just average  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Maybe it's because he's a man, but Dr. Moscarelli is just not very empathetic. I had a difficult pregnancy and Dr. Moscarelli was very matter of fact. He didn't seem to think it was a big deal when I had to be hospitalized. He wasn't good about keeping me or my family informed. I sometimes wonder if things would have been different if I had a different doctor.

|  Caring and professional  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

Dr. Moscarelli is extremely caring and professional. He takes time with you and never makes you feel rushed.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

Can't say enough about Dr. Moscarelli. He is extremely knowledgable, kind, and patient. Explains things thoroughly, never rushes, and allows as many questions as needed. Follows up on appointments with personal phone calls to provide test results - even if they are normal! I only wish he had delivered my twins!