A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moseley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moseley
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Moseley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moseley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moseley graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Moseley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Moseley MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Moseley practice?
- Dr. Richard Moseley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Moseley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Longmont, CO and Lafayette, CO.
See Boulder Internists and Boulder Gastroenterologists.