A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moseley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moseley graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Moseley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moseley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans