Dr. Richard Moses DO Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

August 10th, 2015
Keeps patient and family informed about both problems and progress in treatment. Ensures that any in-hospital procedures are handled properly by attending staff. I cannot thank Dr Moses enough for his care and consideration in both hospital stays and office visits. I could continue but they haven't provided enough stars to properly rate his professionalism, care and dedication to the welfare of his patients.

February 2nd, 2015
Awesome Doctor
You are an awesome doctor. You have always been honest and encouraging. I feel very lucky, and fortunate, that you are always there to take care of me. I also want to compliment you on your staff. They are not just professional, they are fabulous. Whenever there is a question about an appointment, a referral, or anything else, they go out of their way to accommodate me. You and your staff make a great team. I feel the reason that I am now enjoying the “golden years” is because of you. Sometimes, I think you are more concerned about my health than I am. I would like to say how special and I lucky I feel every time I set foot in your office. I drive about an hour each way, and I want you to know that if it were two hours I would still do it. I appreciate the fact that you always take the time to answer all my questions. I particularly appreciate how you explain why you are prescribing a certain medication and the possible side effects. Your concern for my healthy well-being is truly remarkable.

March 1st, 2012
Dr. Moses returned my initial call concerning my father's procedure and was very professional and courteous. My father underwent a 2nd procedure in which I once again requested that Dr. Moses call me to discuss the results (my father is in remission and I have concerns that I wanted to speak with Dr. Moses about directly. However, this time the staff member resisted my request insisting that I speak with the person who took my father to the appointment rather than speaking with Dr. Moses. While this was certainly a viable option, I am a professional in the field of geriatrics and gerontology, and did not take kindly to having a staff member dismiss my request to speak with Dr. Moses. My father's first language is Spanish and understands best when medical matters are explained to him in Spanish. It was obvious to me that the staff member was not going to relay my message to Dr. Moses. Dr. Moses is a kind and courteous doctor--my review is not reflective of him but rather of the lack of professional courtesy exhibited by the staff member I interacted with.

February 2nd, 2012
-Extremely nice Dr.-Makes you feel comfortable-Explains everything for you to understandI would tell all everyone to go to him.