Dr. Richard Moskovitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Moskovitz?

Posted on July 10th, 2016

This is an MD whose own personality reflects prejudice and a feeling of superiority. Anyone whom I've known who has gone to him has been labeled as having BPD. I know that you must fill out a form to be seen by him. If the answers on the form fall into his definition of BPD, he will see you. But, he has his own agenda and does not seemingly truly care about helping the people he sees.

I think he's great!

Posted on January 17th, 2012

I have never met a psychiatrist that put me at ease immediately like he did. It is so easy to talk to him, which surprised me. I have learned many things from Dr. Moscovitz, not all in that relm of knowledge, but for daily living.I think he is just great, and I looked forward to my appointments.

Posted on August 26th, 2014