A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moskowitz, MD, OD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Moskowitz MD and OD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Moskowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Moskowitz practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Randolph, NJ.
See Morristown Colorectal Surgeons.