Learn more about Dr. Richard Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moskowitz, MD, OD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Moskowitz practice?
Dr. Richard Moskowitz practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and General Practice near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Randolph, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons, Morristown Colorectal Surgeons, and Morristown General Practitioners.