Dr. Richard Moskowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Moskowitz?

January 17th, 2014

Wish I had access to him again

From 1978 to 1993 I had drainage and pain from an anal fistula and I had four on-the-table surgeries that didn't help me at all. I had been cut so many times that I was in danger of losing the elasticity in the rectal muscle. Finally I found Dr M who performed three seton-stitch procedures which saved me from having to live with a colostomy bag. This happened twenty years ago and I've been fine since then. However, I've found an indication that I have a fistula returning (Dr M told me that these can recur). I now live across the country and I sure wish I was back in Jersey because I would run to Dr M for help, knowing he would do the safest procedure. You will find this man is not a cuddly personality, but his skill is above reproach. I'm not finding any doctors satisfactory where I live now so I just might travel to see him again. Don't hesitate to go to him. He'll do the right thing for you. Dr M, I miss you !!

July 25th, 2012

Strangely detached

He may be a good surgeon but he is poor doctor. He seemed to have contempt of the referring doctors diagnosis. Dr. Moskowitz was unable to convey any meaningful explanation of what my problem could be. He also did not explain the test results.

March 7th, 2012

Dr. Richard Lee Moskowitz

Dr. Moskowitz gave me my life back. When another surgeon was sure I would have a permanent colostomy after surgery because of the difficult location ...

November 30th, 2011