A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mouchantat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mouchantat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mouchantat, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouchantat graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mouchantat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Mouchantat MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Mouchantat practice?
- Dr. Richard Mouchantat has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mouchantat practices Plastic Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.