A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mueller, Cardiologist, Vein Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Richard Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mueller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.