A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mueller, Cardiologist, Vein Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Richard Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mueller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: River Edge, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.