Learn more about Dr. Richard Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mueller, Cardiologist, Vein Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Peter Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Richard Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mueller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.