A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mueller, Cardiologist, Vein Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Autonomic Nervous System Diseases, Echochardiography, and Heart Failure.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital at New York Weill Cornell Ctr
- St. Luke`s - Roosevelt Medical Center, New York, Ny
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell Campus, New York, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Mueller practice?
Dr. Richard Mueller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Family Physicians.