A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Muir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Muir, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muir graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Muir MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Muir practice?
- Dr. Richard Muir has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Muir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Orthopedic Surgeons.