Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Muir
Dr. Richard Muir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Muir is affiliated with Tri-City Medical Center, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. Dr. Muir has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Muir has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Muir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.
Dr. Erik Stark
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Oceanside, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Payam Moazzaz
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Oceanside, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Andrew Cooperman
Oceanside, CA 0.01 mi33