Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Tri-City
3905 Waring Rd
Oceanside, CA 92056
760-724-9000
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Kudzu.
 |  Caring Doc!  |  show details
by ChiBearFan on Sep 11th, 2013

Dr. Muir was exceptionally kind to my mom when she came to see him after she broke her patella. He was very patient but did not patronize her. He asked all the right questions and set up a plan for home care and physical therapy. Yes, the docs all seem overbooked, and the wait time can be long, but my mom is 88, and she's going only to the best.

|  Overscheduled, and not concerned about patients time  |  show details
by cmoe21 at Citysearch on Jul 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Never got to see the actual doctor. There was no parking, had to park on the street half a mile away. Showed up right on time, 15 mins early as they asked. Staff wasn`t that friendly, but not bad at first. There were so many patients in the waiting room - maybe 40 Not a good sign. After waiting 45 minutes asked the receptionist how much longer we would need to wait to see the doctor, she told me to sit down while she finished some work and she would get back to me. 10 mins later, told me it would still be a while, but I could talk to the scheduler. She didn`t come out for a while, but then told me there was still one patient to be called ahead of me, and three waiting in rooms to see the same doctor.I decided to leave. They didn`t care one way or the other. I asked why they didn`t tell me when I checked in, and she said the receptionist does that, but there were several other patients who told me they had been waiting over an hour and no one had told them anything. As I was leaving, another patient was complaining that she had been waiting an hour. They didn`t tell her either.I will avoid this place if at all possible, and recommend you do too if you want to be treated well.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I had an arthroscopic surgery  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2009

I had a problem in my left knee. and I had an arthroscopic surgery. It was not good at all. after a year, I did it one mare time with another Dr

|  Knee replacement  |  show details
by rickig on Dec 1st, 2006 on kudzu.com

This is one of the finest physicians I've ever known. He treated me and my family with great kindness. The nurses at the hospital said they would go to him if the ever needed an orthopeadic physician.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com