A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mularski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mularski
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mularski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mularski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mularski graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mularski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Mularski MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Mularski practice?
- Dr. Richard Mularski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mularski practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.