A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mularski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mularski
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mularski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mularski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mularski graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mularski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Mularski MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Mularski practice?
- Dr. Richard Mularski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mularski practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.