A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Muncaster is Excellent. Dr. Muncaster has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Muncaster, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muncaster graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Muncaster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Community Hospital, West Bend, Wi
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muncaster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Muncaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Muncaster practice?
Dr. Richard Muncaster practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Manitowoc, WI.
See Sewell Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Muncaster, Dr. Ricardo Muncaster, Dr. Rich Muncaster, Dr. Richie Muncaster, Dr. Rick Muncaster, Dr. Rickey Muncaster