A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Muncaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Muncaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Muncaster, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Muncaster graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Muncaster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernard Muncaster MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Muncaster practice?
- Dr. Richard Muncaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Muncaster practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.