A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Munger graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Munger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Munger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Munger practice?
Dr. Richard Munger practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians and Sonora General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Munger, Dr. Rickie Munger, Dr. Rich Munger, Dr. Rick Munger, Dr. Richie Munger, Dr. Ricky Munger