Learn more about Dr. Richard Munger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munger
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Munger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munger graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Munger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Munger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Munger practice?
- Dr. Richard Munger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Munger practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.