A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Munger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Munger is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munger
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munger graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Munger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Munger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Munger practice?
- Dr. Richard Munger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Munger practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.