Dr. Richard Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Murray?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 29th, 2015

Excellent Doctor - Kind and Patient

Dr. Murray has been my husband's doctor for close to 20 years. He was also my mother's doctor for many years. Dr. Murray may seem aloof and all business but let an issue come up that he needs you to understand - he'll spend as much time with you as needed until you "get it". He is kind, moral, quiet, professional and fully knowledgeable. He has gone above and beyond expectations helping us understand my husband's illness, helping us get our insurance in order and helping us get benefits and veterans coverage. I could not ask for a kinder or better doctor for my husband. Dr. Murray was the same with my mother. When it was determined that her illness would finally take her life, Dr. Murray did the most loving thing I can imagine. All the other doctors (some who had been her doctor longer than Dr. Murray) stopped visiting the hospital. The nurses left us alone. We felt abandoned. Then walked in Dr. Murray. He visited my mom everyday. About a week before she died he sat down for a visit with her. Mom said he was there for about an hour. They talked about life, about her health, about whether she understood what was happening. They laughed and had a regular visit. I will love Dr. Murray forever for that. He was not afraid, nor did he abandon my mother as she faced death. That's a real doctor.

August 6th, 2016