Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  What a Psycho  |  show details
by Disgruntled Pt on Feb 21st, 2013

This doctor has no ethics or morals he is not even held to HIPPA standards!!! He is a disgraces to his profession. I would not have seen him unless my insurance forced me and after his demeanor and bed side manor I know he will do what ever the insurance companies tell him!

|  this doctor is a quack  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

he examined me for a right elbow injury when I had a left elbow injury. worse part of the examination was I had to tell several times before he examined my correct limb. he became very belligerent and left the room. a few minutes later he returned and suggested that i may need to have surgery on my right elbow again. i would never recommend this doctor to anyone. crazy old quack!

|  this guy hurt me, me leg was swollen  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

worst doctor every he a jerk, he squeeze and move around my swollen ankle and tried to move it back

|  Don't send a family member to him !  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

The guy is a jerk. I agree with on of the other 2 critique's He Works for GEICO ..... what else can we expect !But there are ways of getting around these IME's.

|  Just a jerk!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

He squeezed my broken bone a little to hard and asked me if it hurt, duh what do you think. He kept squeezing it after i told him that i felt pain. Another issue with this guy is as i was walking out of his office after having my cast taken off he yells to me next time dont punch someone. Well i made it clear to him that i never punched anybody from day one, so yeah this guy is a jerk.

|  IME Patient  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mutty spent 5 minutes with me and in that amount of time he ruined my life. He canceled my insurance coverage the DAY BEFORE I am scheduled for low back surgery. My surgeon is world renowned and if he thinks I need surgery Dr. Mutty should not be able to deny my coverage on behalf of Geico - he is paid for by Geico and they are conspiring to refuse to pay for needed medical care. Dr Mutty - I don't know how you can sleep at night. What you did should be considered criminal. BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR - he has sold his soul to the insurance company GEICO!!!