Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

1.0

What a Psycho show details What a Psycho
by Disgruntled Pt on Feb 21st, 2013

This doctor has no ethics or morals he is not even held to HIPPA standards!!! He is a disgraces to his profession. I would not have seen him unless my insurance forced me and after his demeanor and bed side manor I know he will do what ever the insurance companies tell him!

this doctor is a quack show details this doctor is a quack
May 29th, 2012

he examined me for a right elbow injury when I had a left elbow injury. worse part of the examination was I had to tell several times before he examined my correct limb. he became very belligerent and left the room. a few minutes later he returned and suggested that i may need to have surgery on my right elbow again. i would never recommend this doctor to anyone. crazy old quack!

this guy hurt me, me leg was swollen show details this guy hurt me, me leg was swollen
Feb 9th, 2012

worst doctor every he a jerk, he squeeze and move around my swollen ankle and tried to move it back

Don't send a family member to him ! show details Don't send a family member to him !
Aug 12th, 2011

The guy is a jerk. I agree with on of the other 2 critique's He Works for GEICO ..... what else can we expect !But there are ways of getting around these IME's.

Just a jerk! show details Just a jerk!
Jul 11th, 2011

He squeezed my broken bone a little to hard and asked me if it hurt, duh what do you think. He kept squeezing it after i told him that i felt pain. Another issue with this guy is as i was walking out of his office after having my cast taken off he yells to me next time dont punch someone. Well i made it clear to him that i never punched anybody from day one, so yeah this guy is a jerk.

IME Patient show details IME Patient
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mutty spent 5 minutes with me and in that amount of time he ruined my life. He canceled my insurance coverage the DAY BEFORE I am scheduled for low back surgery. My surgeon is world renowned and if he thinks I need surgery Dr. Mutty should not be able to deny my coverage on behalf of Geico - he is paid for by Geico and they are conspiring to refuse to pay for needed medical care. Dr Mutty - I don't know how you can sleep at night. What you did should be considered criminal. BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR - he has sold his soul to the insurance company GEICO!!!