A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Myint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Myint, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myint has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Myint DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Myint practice?
- Dr. Richard Myint has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Myint practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.