A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Myles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Myles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Myles, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myles graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Myles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Myles MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Myles practice?
- Dr. Richard Myles has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Myles practices Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.