A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Myles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Myles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Myles, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Myles graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Myles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Myles practice?
Dr. Richard Myles practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.