A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ashley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ashley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ashley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Ashley MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Ashley practice?
- Dr. Richard Ashley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ashley practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.