A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ashley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ashley, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Oncology / Cancer Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance