Dr. Richard Cross MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017
Clinic has Moved
Excellent surgeon; really nice person; good bedside manner. My knee replacement healed much faster than expected.

March 4th, 2017
Not available for after hour care
I have been a patient of Dr Cross for over 15 years. Previously satisfied with him & his work (2 joint replacements and several other surgeries). Recent total knee replacement surgery has resulted in several after hour issues. Even the local emergency room was unable to Reach him after numerous calls. No other orthopedist would consult because he has No backup. After 6 hours at emergency room (Friday night) I was sent home with a generic antibiotic & the hope to reach him Monday Very upset that his website says RNC Group...can't find the "group" & it states that there will always be some o e to take calls Hope he can correct these issues because he is a talented surgeon

January 17th, 2016
Knowledgeable in his field
Great , would recommend him

January 12th, 2016
Great staff. Misdiagnosed problem. Thought he was doing a procedure other than the one he was suposed to be doing and as a patient had to remind him even 1hr prior to surgery. Problems are now worse and he says it's all in my head I'm fine after 1 appointment talking for 10min. Would not recommend to anyone.

September 22nd, 2015
Pleased shoulder patient
Absolutely wonderful surgeon and overall experience! I listened to my Mom and got more than one opinion before choosing Dr. Cross as my shoulder surgeon. I AM SO VERY HAPPY WITH MY CHOICE! My rotator cuff repair is healing months sooner than anticipated & actually feels better now than my other shoulder (both shoulders had tears but we decided to operate on the worst one for now). Dr. Cross was thurough in explaining things to me that there was going to be a certain amount of pain during initial recovery so when it happened, I wasnt afraid. He also explained everything else and answered all of my questions in ways that made sense! When the time comes to have my other shoulder worked on, I will continue to use Dr. Cross :)

March 28th, 2017