A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gordon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Ophthalmologists.