A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Glaucoma, Keratoconus eye, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gordon practice?
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Ophthalmologists.