Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard N Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Ophthalmologists.