A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Green, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital, Corsicana, Tx
- Navarro Regional Hosp Active Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neal Green MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Green practice?
- Dr. Richard Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Green practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.