Dr. Richard Hess MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I had a great experience with Dr.Hess! My surgery went very smooth & he called right after surgery to check on me! Would recommend him to anyone.

September 14th, 2016
Corrected prior reconstruction
I went to Dr, Hess because a previous surgeon had done a really poor job on reconstruction after a mastectomy. I am very happy with the results from my surgery. Dr. Hess' manner in dealing with me was superb. His personality is outgoing and made me feel very comfortable. I can't recommend him highly enough.

April 19th, 2016
Very Professional & Knowledgeable does not push Surgery spends time with you and answers all Questions.

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Hess is amazing! I interviewed 3 surgeons and Dr. Hess was by far superior. I would highly recommend Dr. Hess for reconstructive surgery. Dr. Hess is professional and knowledgeable.

March 14th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
I absolutely love Dr. Hess. He was very knowledgeable and always made me feel comfortable. I would never go to another doctor other then him.

March 14th, 2014
Highly recommend
Dr Hess and all staff members were professional, respectful and very friendly. I received the results I was looking for and I am extremely appreciative for his expertise. Would highly recommend his services. :)

September 17th, 2013
Truly gifted
I met Dr. Hess and his excellent staff when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. They treated me with respect and answered my questions thoroughly. I had reconstruction and the results were better than I even expected. His length of experience and ability to explain the process put me at ease. I knew he would do his best for me and I am grateful for his care. I can't recommend him highly enough, and he and his team helped me feel whole again. I even went back for an eyelid lift. I am glad to be going forward in my life and I can say I've seen his boobs and they look great! Truly gifted.

September 6th, 2013
Registered Nurse
Dr Hess did an amazing job on my Breast Augmentation and Abdominoplasty! After significant weight loss and rigorous workouts I still did not like my body. I sought a consultation and immediately new I had chosen the right Doctor. He understood my desire for a more youthful look, and explained the procedures with great detail. After my surgery he was as excited as was I about the outcome, I cried tears of joy in the recovery room! As a Nurse, I was so impressed with his passion and expertise, he is an artist and a perfectionist, two great qualities for a Surgeon to possess! I would recommend him without reservation. It has been 7 months since my surgery and I am as happy today as I was on day one! I also want to say that he has the best reception and MA staff ever! Thanks for giving me back my God given body and my confidence!

August 21st, 2013
Dr Hess is credited with giving me my confidence back after a very long haul with breast cancer. I will repeatedly recommend him to friends, family & acquaintances. He has a professional, empathic bedside manner and is wonderfully talented in his profession. His staff is warm and welcoming and the facility is immaculately pleasant and inviting. I was ALWAYS seen on time and NEVER left waiting. I give him my highest praises.

July 19th, 2013
2nd Best Decision Following Lap Band Surgery
Extreme weight loss following Lab Band surgery several years ago left me with a tremendous amount of hanging/loose abdominal skin. My skins elasticity was gone; abdominal muscles were stretched beyond tightening through exercise. 2nd best decision I ever made following Lab Band surgery was going to Dr. Hess. Dr. Hess was patient, explained the Abdominoplsty (tummy to flanks) procedure. He encouraged me to take my time, think about the surgery and talk it over with my family. At no time did I feel pressured to make a decision. A month after our first meeting (three office visits with 1 to 2 pages of questions each time), I set a date for the surgery (i.e. removal of excess abdominal skin, tightened of abdominal muscles and some liposuction). As the weeks pass following the procedure, my scars continue to lighten. Anticipate by my 7th month follow-up, they will be nearly invisible. Now I look as good on the outside as I feel on the inside. I highly recommend Dr. Hess to anyone considering removal of excess skin following extreme weight loss. Already making plans for Buttock and Bilateral Thigh Lift!

July 12th, 2013
First Surgery Ever!!!
I'm 34 female underwent breast reduction and couldn't be more happier in my new body. I was completely amazed with the healing process within a week I didn't even have a bruise? Richard Hess and his friendly staff were absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Richard Hess!

April 14th, 2013
"R.N." Patient
I strongly recommend Dr. Hess to anyone seeking plastic surgery. He is one of the finest I have known in my 50+ years of nursing from PA, CA and AZ. My scarring is very, very minimal and revision of old scars is 100% improved in appearance. From the moment you make an appointment until your are officially discharged all is handled in a very professional manner. This is a well run office by only the top of the line staff. Seek out Dr. Hess if you have need of plastic surgery. You WILL NOT be disappointed.