Dr. Richard Hess MD, FACS, PC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
Gifted hands!
I could not ask for a better outcome. Dr. Hess truly has gifted hands. I now have full use of my hand a real gift.

June 3rd, 2017
to colleen, why would your office send me to a doctor in the Phoenix area and does not take my insurance? I cannot afford to pay and did not like the web site for him. I have adjusted to my chest (not happy) but now this referral has upset me. Shirley Segebrecht

February 16th, 2017
Dr. Hess has a awesome personality. He did a great job with my breast reduction. Office staff is very nice and accommodating.

February 16th, 2017
Passionate and professional
Dr. Hess is a stickler for detail and passionate about standards of patient care. I have had 2 procedures with Dr. Hess and he is a true professional. I have referred friends to him and they also have been happy with his work. Dr. Hess explains what will happen. Knows how to calm your concerns and knows what he is doing...dont go anywhere else.

October 11th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I had a great experience with Dr.Hess! My surgery went very smooth & he called right after surgery to check on me! Would recommend him to anyone.

September 14th, 2016
Corrected prior reconstruction
I went to Dr, Hess because a previous surgeon had done a really poor job on reconstruction after a mastectomy. I am very happy with the results from my surgery. Dr. Hess' manner in dealing with me was superb. His personality is outgoing and made me feel very comfortable. I can't recommend him highly enough.

April 19th, 2016
Very Professional & Knowledgeable does not push Surgery spends time with you and answers all Questions.

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Hess is amazing! I interviewed 3 surgeons and Dr. Hess was by far superior. I would highly recommend Dr. Hess for reconstructive surgery. Dr. Hess is professional and knowledgeable.

March 14th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
I absolutely love Dr. Hess. He was very knowledgeable and always made me feel comfortable. I would never go to another doctor other then him.

March 14th, 2014
Highly recommend
Dr Hess and all staff members were professional, respectful and very friendly. I received the results I was looking for and I am extremely appreciative for his expertise. Would highly recommend his services. :)

September 17th, 2013
Truly gifted
I met Dr. Hess and his excellent staff when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. They treated me with respect and answered my questions thoroughly. I had reconstruction and the results were better than I even expected. His length of experience and ability to explain the process put me at ease. I knew he would do his best for me and I am grateful for his care. I can't recommend him highly enough, and he and his team helped me feel whole again. I even went back for an eyelid lift. I am glad to be going forward in my life and I can say I've seen his boobs and they look great! Truly gifted.

September 7th, 2013
Registered Nurse
Dr Hess did an amazing job on my Breast Augmentation and Abdominoplasty! After significant weight loss and rigorous workouts I still did not like my body. I sought a consultation and immediately new I had chosen the right Doctor. He understood my desire for a more youthful look, and explained the procedures with great detail. After my surgery he was as excited as was I about the outcome, I cried tears of joy in the recovery room! As a Nurse, I was so impressed with his passion and expertise, he is an artist and a perfectionist, two great qualities for a Surgeon to possess! I would recommend him without reservation. It has been 7 months since my surgery and I am as happy today as I was on day one! I also want to say that he has the best reception and MA staff ever! Thanks for giving me back my God given body and my confidence!